Katie Fischer Design is hiring:
We’re also always looking for freelancers in the following categories:
- Graphic Designers. Your aesthetic should be clean, modern, fashion forward. Freelance work for social stationery projects as well as branding/logo design.
- Artists: painters, illustrators, graphic artists, animators. Can work from home or must come to our studio to hand-paint orders.
- Calligraphers: modern and classic.
- Copy editors: to proof mock-ups from home and to come into our studio to proof calligraphy and quality check orders.
- Crafters to hand-paint, assemble invitation suites and envelope liners, wrap ribbon, package invitation suites. This must be done from our studio.
- Web designers: Squarespace experts, HTML, animators. This can be done from home.
- Studio assistants/interns. This is a great position for high school or college students and recent graduates. Errands, quality checking and packaging orders, and administrative work.
You must have a can-do attitude and the ability to meet deadlines. You must be kind, responsive, and trust-worthy. You must be willing to sign an NDA. For all positions other than studio assistants/interns – you must have had previous relevant experience. You’ll need to submit at least one sample that’s in-line with our style and aesthetic.
Based on experience and project type.
To apply for a freelance position:
Email: email@example.com with the position you’re applying for in the subject line