All Katie Fischer Design Ready-to-order invitations and photo cards are priced for flat printing (Digital and Offset). Other printing methods are available at an additional cost.
- Digital & Indigo printing is the best choice for watercolor/full color designs, photographs, for short run orders, and for those who wish to keep the cost down.
- Offset printing is more expensive than digital and the price increases per color. It’s best for designs that use two colors or less, for clients who want flat printing on thicker paper, or if you need to match a Pantone color perfectly.
- Thermography (less expensive) & Engraving (the traditional way, more expensive) are printing methods that create raised lines. It’s best for designs that have two colors or less and for delicate designs (line drawings and cursive).
- Letterpress is a printing method that imprints into the paper. It’s best used for designs that have two or less colors and for thick fonts, bold lines, and block illustrations.
- Embossing creates raised images out of the paper: an elegant visual and tactile experience.
- Debossing creates indented images in the paper: a great way to add texture and dimension.
- Foil Stamping is for incorporating gold, silver, and other metallic colors.
- Plantable green printing that makes an impression. We can print with nontoxic offset or letterpress inks on handmade, luxurious plantable paper made of 100% post consumer product and wildflower seeds.
- Die Cutting create interesting outlined shapes.
- Laser Cutting creates detailed cutouts in paper and other materials (wood, plastic, etc.)