Thank you for choosing Katie Fischer Design! Here you'll find everything that you need to stay organized and for us to create your wedding paper.
Please review the following carefully:
- The KFD New Client Guide. Here you'll find wording suggestions, etiquette guides, and other important info about the process.
- Guest addressing etiquette guide. Whether you're going formal or casual, here you'll find answers to all of your guest addressing etiquette questions.
- Our mailing guide. Be sure to read this before you begin assembling and mailing your save the dates or invitations. Or please fill out this mailing agreement form if you'd like KFD to do the assembly and mailing for you.
For Digital Calligraphy:
For Hand-written Calligraphy:
- Sample address spreadsheet (outer envelopes only).
- Sample address spreadsheets (inner and outer envelopes).
- Calligraphy etiquette guidelines.
Getting Started/Submitting your details:
- Save the dates: http://www.katiefischerdesign.com/save-the-date-order-form
- Invitations: http://www.katiefischerdesign.com/invitation-order-form
- Website: http://www.katiefischerdesign.com/website-order
- Day-of Stationery: http://www.katiefischerdesign.com/dayof-stationery-order-form
Day-of stationery Resources:
- Place card guide. Place cards tell guests where they're sitting at their table. Digital or hand-written calligraphy at the top of a menu or on a place card.
- Escort card 1: Digital or hand-written calligraphy of names on the front of a folded escort cards with table assignment inside. Escort cards tell guests which table they're sitting at.
- Escort card 2: hand-calligraphed mini envelopes with guest names written on the front of the envelope (we don't need your table assignments - just names as they should be written on the envelopes). Then we can print or hand-calligraph mini insert table assignment cards that you'll stuff in each escort card envelope.
- Seating chart spreadsheet.
Please contact us if you have questions or need anything else! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212.390.8385.